InterQuest Group plc - Final Results 2017
Pubished 15th March 2018
The InterQuest Group is a specialist technology recruitment business operating in high growth areas in the 'new digital economy' and today releases audited results for the year ended 31 December 2017.
- Group adjusted operating profit before exceptional items decreased 25% to £2.7m (2016: £3.6m).
- PBT before exceptional items decreased 26% to £2.0m (2016: £2.7m).
- Statutory profit after tax of £0.5m profit (2016: £1.2m loss).
- Net fee income (NFI) increased 3% to £22.4m (2016: £21.7m).
- Revenue decreased 5% to £136.0m (2016: £143.6m).
- Basic earnings per share increased to a profit of 1.5 pence (2016: 3.4 pence loss).
- Diluted earnings per share 1.5 pence (2016: 3.4 pence loss).
- Basic adjusted earnings per share 5.1 pence (2016: 7.2 pence).
- Diluted adjusted earnings per share 5.1 pence (2016: 7.0 pence).
- Net cash generated from operating activities £2.2m (2016: £2.5m).
- Net debt at year end improved by £1m to £4.6m (2016: £5.6m).
For further information please contact:
|InterQuest Group plc||+44 (0)20 7025 0100|
|Chris Eldridge||Chief Executive Officer|
|David Bygrave||Chief Financial Officer|
|Allenby Capital Limited||+44 (0)20 3328 5656|