InterQuest Group Interim Results Announcement
Pubished 11th September 2013
InterQuest Group plc (AIM: ITQ), the specialist IT Recruitment Group, is pleased to announce its unaudited interim results for the six months ended 30 June 2013.
The full report can be viewed in the Investor Documents section of the site.
- Revenue up 0.7% to £56,231k (2012: £55,809k)
- Net Fee Income (“NFI”) up 2.3% to £8,483k (2012: £8,289k)
- Gross margin % improved from 14.9% to 15.1%
- Permanent recruitment fees 4.5% higher at £2,872k (2012: £2,748k)
- Improvement in contract recruitment margins from 11.5% in the first half of 2012 to12.1% in the first half of 2013
- Adjusted EBITA* up 21% to £1,302k (2012: £1,072k)
- Adjusted PBT* up 29% to £1,205k (2012: £932k)
- Diluted adjusted earnings per share up 50% to 3.3 pence (2012: 2.2 pence)
- Basic earnings per share up 142% to 2.9 pence (2012: 1.2 pence)
- Net cash used in operating activities £0.5m (2012:£0.2m)
- Net debt £5.7m (2012: £6.4m)
- Interim dividend of 0.5 pence to be paid on 25 October 2013
For further information please contact:
|InterQuest Group plc||Charles Stanley Securities|
|020 7149 6000|
The InterQuest Group is a specialist technology recruitment Group providing contract and permanent recruitment services within niche disciplines in the UK, and Southeast Asia. The Group comprises specialist divisions covering a range of technology and analytical skill sets including Analytics, Digital, ERP (SAP, Oracle), Enterprise Systems Management (Infrastructure, ITSM, ITAM), Mobile, Quality Assurance & Testing and Telecommunications. The Group operates across multiple industries with a significant presence and expertise in Financial Markets (Banking & Insurance), Public Sector, Not-for-Profit and Retail.