Workplace Platforms Lead Engineer - Permanent
£75,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 11 days ago
Workplace Platforms Lead Engineer - Central London - up to £75k base with benefits
A leading Banking client in Central London is looking to recruit a Workplace Platforms Lead Engineer to play a lead role in the day to day operation and enhancement of workplace IT operations for end user computing, unified communications and meeting space technologies. You'll take ownership ensuring that all employees can perform their role from any location to provide excellent service to the Banks' customers.
Your experience will include:
- Technical management of SCCM /Intune/Ivanti AppSense in an enterprise environment covering build, applications and deployments.
- Application packaging using SCCM/Microsoft App-V.
- Working scripting skills especially PowerShell.
- Practical experience of Windows domain services such as Active Directory, GPO.
- Practical experience of administering Office 365 and associated technologies.
- Maintenance and development of a Windows 10 desktop environment, including patch deployment.
- Administration and support of an end user computing environment, in a regulated business.
- Practical experience of managing Surface Pros / Hands on experience of a desktop replacement project.
- Federating Identity\SSO technologies inc Azure AD, ADFS, AD connect, SAML, OAuth.
- Maintenance and development of Desktop as a Service (DaaS) cloud technology e.g. Amazon Workspaces, MS MVD.
- Modern / Next generations Desktop technology
- Automation / Orchestration
- Other Practical experience of Office 365, including Exchange Online, Intune, and beyond.
- Monitoring and analysis tools, in an end user computing context e.g. Systrack.
Ideally you'll have performed a similar role within a Fintech/Banking/Transactional environment
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.