Workplace Platforms Engineer
£65,000 | Greater London | Permanent
Posted 20 days ago
Workplace Platform Engineer - Microsoft App-v. - PowerShell - Active Directory - GPO - Azure ADLondon
Workplace technology represents a key strategic enabler for our clients business, with the need to facilitate high-quality, secure interactions with thier customers and colleagues
The role of Workplace Platform Engineer will play an integral role in both the day-to-day operation and continued development and enhancement of our workplace technology
- Continuously develop and improve workplace platform services to deliver the best possible colleague experience, improve resilience, and reduce inefficiency
- Support workplace platforms operationally, adopting a service focus, to ensure workplace technology is available as required and service requests/incidents are addressed in way that delivers a positive experience to colleagues
- Contribute to the development of a technology blueprint for thier workplace technology, with consideration for the approach taken to deploy thier business applications
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and skills:
- Take ownership for the application packaging process, methods, and tools to ensure the approach is as efficient as possible and delivers maximum flexibility to our business.
- Up skill fellow Workplace Platform Engineers in application packaging to provide organisational resilience
- Support workplace platforms operationally, resolving incidents, fulfilling requests, and carrying out maintenance in a well-controlled and timely manner; ensuring that stakeholders are kept well informed throughout
The following skills would be beneficial:
- Application packaging using Microsoft App-v.
- Working scripting skills, including PowerShell
- Enterprise endpoint management tools e.g. Ivanti Appsense
- Practical experience of Windows domain services such as Active Directory, GPO, Azure AD.
- Maintenance of a Windows 10 desktop environment, including patch deployment
For more information or to apply please contact me on 01442 285020 or email email@example.com
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.