Web Portal Business Analyst
£700 per day | Manchester | Contract
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 6 days ago
Web Portal Business Analyst - £700 p/d (Umbrella, Inside IR35) - Hybrid (Manchester/WFH)
My client is a leading global Investment Management business looking to hire a problem solving Web Portal Business Analyst, who will work alongside the Business Owner and wider portal stakeholders with a focus on ensuring the portals are maintained and secured. Alongside the maintenance and security of the current portals, the business is developing a vision and a strategy for the future of client portals and the Web Portal Business Analyst will assist in the commencement and early stages of this journey. Lastly, the incumbent will be assisting the 3rd party vendor effort as well as working on migrating and rolling-out the backlog.
The Web Portal Business Analyst will be expected to:
- Support the build of a product backlog and manage the deliverables using Insight tools (Jira and Confluence).
- Help drive MVP portal launch and subsequent roll out and migration.
- Perform analysis to identify portal maintenance and security requirements, detailing the requirements and work with the developer to deliver.
- Work in close collaboration with other colleagues and SME’s to understand the product and the roadmap. Also work with the business users, BA’s and project managers to understand and deliver the requirements.
- Create high level functional and technical designs, build, document, test and support the implementation of components as required.
- Facilitate the testing and release of software solutions and the handover of systems to support.
The successful Web Portal Business Analyst will possess:
- Proven experience as a business analyst within an implementation project team and exposure to different methodologies.
- Excellent stakeholder relationship management with strong analysis and requirements gathering.
- Strong ability to produce functional requirements, high level design and detailed specifications to support project process and delivery.
- Knowledge or experience working with Web/Portal technologies such as: C#.Net MVC, Entity Framework, ASP.Net Membership, Telerik UI for ASP.Net MVC, SharePoint PnP, SharePoint Online CSOM, OWASP framework/principles and ‘Top 10’.
- Experience of working in regulated environments.
- Software development experience in a commercial environment with exposure to all phases of the SDLC.
Other desirable skills required by the Web Portal Business Analyst:
- Asset Management experience.
- Previous experience working within Distribution (Sales, Servicing, Marketing etc.) business areas.
- Any experience of workflow tools would be helpful.
The role will adopt a hybrid model of three days p/w in the Manchester offices, two days WFH.
Please get in touch for more details.
Keywords: website, web, portal, business analyst, ba, pm, maintenance, security, authentication, jira, confluence, technical, design, build, document, test, support, change, stakeholder, analysis, agile, c#.net, mvc, entity, framework, asp.net, Telerik, sharepoint, pnp, csom, owasp, asset, fund, wealth, regulated, distribution, sales, servicing, marketing, sdlc, development
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.