£200 per day | London | Contract
Posted 6 days ago
Initial 3 month contract
£150- 200/day Inside IR35
A Web Editor is required to start with a local authority in London, going through large scale transformational change.
Note: Prior work history working within the Public Sector, specifically local government, is essential in order to be considered for this position.
* Previous experience of working as a content/web editor
* Overseeing delivery of content production & migration within a team of content editors
* Experience of working within a communication team in previous roles, ideally as a communications officer/manager
* Public sector background, with local government experience desirable, but not essential
* Good Stakeholder Engagement/ Management skills
If you are interested in this position, or know of anyone who might be, please get in contact for immediate consideration.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.