Competitive | Merseyside | Permanent
Posted 6 days ago
I'm currently working with a user centric organisation based in Merseyside, who are looking to on-board a UX Lead.
They've been going through a large digital transformation over the past 2 years, moving towards an agile way of working. Part of this transformation includes reducing their reliance on external agency support and building an in-house senior digital team.
The UX Lead will report in to the eCommerce Director and have oversight of the UX Design & Research function, in an environment that believes in research led, data-driven design. You'll have the opportunity to develop and embed their UX processes and methodologies, utilising the on-site usability lab.
* Demonstrable experience of managing and developing UX teams
* Able to build relationships with a wide range of stakeholders, championing UX across the business
* A deep understanding of UX Design & Research principles and methodologies
* Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, guiding your team through complex projects
* Need to have a strong understanding of CRO
* Experience working in cross-functional environments
If you feel this opportunity matches your skillset, hit "APPLY" now
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.