UX Designer-Information Architect - £380-Day - 3-Months Rolling
£400 per day | London | Contract
Posted 20 days ago
UX Designer/Information Architect - £380/Day - 3-Months Rolling
Our client is a leading global digital agency, based in central London. We are looking for one UX Designer/Information Architect to come on-board a 3-month rolling contract, paying up to £380 per day (OUTSIDE IR35). You will get the chance to work on multiple projects with several clients and will report directly to the UX Director.
* 5 Years' experience in UX or Information Architecture
* Strong experience developing wireframes, user flows, sitemaps, working with designers/developers to produce functional, user-centric prototypes and templates
* Good knowledge of responsive design for cross-platform applications including mobile (iOS, Android) tablet, web and desktop
* Expert knowledge of Sketch
* Good experience with InVision, or similar prototyping platforms
* Experience with Axure RP, OmniGraffle and Adobe Creative Suite
* Good knowledge of front-end technologies
Experience working for an agency is highly preferred!
This role is currently working fully remote, however the hope is that you can work 1 or 2 days in the office once government restrictions are lifted and you feel safe and comfortable coming in to work (this is decided directly with your manager on a case-by-case basis to find the right option for you).
If you are interested to learn more, please submit your CV to Petria for immediate consideration!
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.