Competitive | Surrey | Permanent
Posted 20 days ago
£60,000 and £70,000 + benefits
We currently have x2 exciting opportunities for UX Designers to join our client who are on a journey to disrupt, transform and become a digital first business.
You will play a key part in delivering multiple large scale digital projects, designing new products and optimising existing products.
- Help to make products, services and technology usable, enjoyable, and accessible for all our customers
- Be responsible for making sure that our products meet the needs of the business and the regulators
- Take a human centred design approach to find innovative solutions to challenging problems
- Work closely with researchers, business and data analysts to build a thorough understanding of the problems to solve
- Work in collaboration with UI designers to create, evaluate and modify prototypes to facilitate iterative testing of ideas
- Present and explain complex concepts, designs and interaction models to a variety of audiences
- Inspire and advocate UX and CX across all customer journeys
- Continuously iterate, optimise and evaluate existing design paradigms and interface interactions
- Significant experience in UX Designer roles gained within large transformation programmes
- Experience gained with ecommerce and/or retail (omni-channel experience desirable)
- Experience with design and collaboration tools such as Figma, Miro etc
- Proven experience in insight driven design (product analytics, MVTs and user research
- Significant experience of usability testing
- Strong Agile/Scrum experience
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate design rationale
- Excellent organisation skills with proven ability to manage multiple concurrent projects with the ability to adapt to changes in project priorities
- You'll need to be curious, tenacious, open minded and a creative problem solver. You love trying to figure out why our customers behave the way they do and never stop learning and questioning things.
Please apply now for more information
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.