£60,000 | London | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 24 days ago
UX Designer - Digital Products
Global Loyalty & Benefits Organisation - London
£50,000 - 60,000
A fantastic opportunity for a (Mid-Senior) Ux'er has become open with one of our best Clients within the Loyalty & Insurance sectors, based in Central London.
Are you an experienced UX Designer, with previous experience of IOS and Android? Are you looking for your next exciting career opportunity? Would you like to work for a Global Loyalty and Benefits Organisation, where you will be challenged and given the resources to learn and flourish on the job?
Well, look no further as the perfect opportunity is right in front of you!
Our Global Client are looking for a great UX 'all-rounder' to join them on a permanent basis, who will be responsible for requirement gathering, customer journeys, mapping, wireframing, prototyping and testing for one of their key products within the Travel experience division, soon to offer new services and propositions.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Gather user requirements, design graphic elements and build navigation components working with Product Owners and Tech Engineers
* Be able to conceptualise ideas as a low fidelity wireframe through to an interactive visual designs or prototypes
* Build and design site maps and information architecture
* Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
* Develop UI mocks and prototypes that clearly illustrate how experiences function and look like
* Identify and troubleshoot UX problems and work closely with research teams to iteratively build designs
* Creatively produce user journey maps and guides to support product vision
* Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
* Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
* Experienced in creating both functional and appealing features that address customer needs for growing businesses
* Experience using design software such as Sketch and wireframing and prototyping tools such as InVision
* Have a portfolio of design projects that include web/mobile and/or App applications
* Up to date knowledge of Adobe design suite
* IOS and Android application experience
* Superb team player, with strong communication skills and collaboration techniques
* Good time-management
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.