UX Design Manager
Competitive | London | Permanent
Posted 26 days ago
UX Design Manager * Central London * Permanent * Salary / Bonus / Benefits
My client, a leading global Asset Management company, based in central London are seeking a user experience designer who has previously created a UX function that supported multiple development teams across different locations, enabling multiple teams to develop striking, bright applications, which encourages users and in turn delivering return on investment.
To prosper in this role you will provide team leadership, manage the change for the new implementation of UX practises across the teams and locations, and take overall responsibility for the quality of UX production, staying in line with the business culture, behaviour and standards.
* Create the UX practice in the new Investment Technology department
* Provide leadership
* Create apps for the business
* Lead and set-up workshops
* Working with business analysts and business representatives to develop user stories and produce detailed wireframe prototypes according to defined style guides.
* Present ideas to a group, including stakeholders, to articulate designs clearly
* Able to exploring new ideas and testing out theories
* Commercial experience delivering complex, best in class responsive design patterns and websites.
* Understanding of the key interaction and input differences between all devices
* Extensive experience in Financial/Asset management, with a successful track record in managing complex full business and cross-functional teams
* Strong managerial and leadership experience, training, coaching and employee development
* P&L management responsibility
* Demonstrated ability to drive sustainable financial results including full P&L responsibility.
* Strong external and internal strategic relationship building skills
* Demonstrated ability and expertise in building external partnerships and leveraging relationships.
* Strong people leadership including development, performance management and talent planning
* Evident UX and UI design skills with a strong portfolio
* Background in leading and mentoring small or large teams
* Multiple device experience
* Good experience with creating pixel perfect designs from wireframes, storyboards sticking to guidelines
* Strong working background with: Balsamiq, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, Axure, Microsoft Blend etc.
* Keeping up to date with the latest technology and trends in UX/UI
* Agile/scrum methodology
* Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
* Creative, innovative, confident personality
If this sounds like a match to your current skill set or background and you are available soon, then please get in touch!! Rhiannon.firstname.lastname@example.org 01892 553236
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.