Competitive | Surrey | Permanent
Posted 18 days ago
Senior UX/Web/Insights Analyst
Competitive salary + great benefits
A fantastic opportunity for a Senior UX Analyst has arisen to join our client who are on a journey to disrupt, transform and lead their marketplace.
- Use unique insights to inform the direction of all digital products, services and interactive touch points that help us deliver market leading customer experiences
- Using web analytics tools to analyse and understand visitor traffic sources, user behaviour & conversion drivers
- Retrieve and gather data from a variety of sources, organise it and use it to tell a story
- Help to build a thorough understanding of what the customer is doing when they interact with our products and services
- Utilise business intelligence and analytics tools to report in regular increments your research and recommendations to a varied audience across the business
- Perform Conversion Funnel Analysis
- Produce insights to a variety of audiences, helping to influence key business decisions
- Champion change and challenge current processes to improve ways of working and efficiency.
- Significant experience in Senior UX/Insight/Web Analytics Analyst roles within Scrum development teams in large transformation programmes within retail/ecommerce organisations
- Strong experience of a variety of analytical tools (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Tableau, Power BI, Userlytics)
- Ability to present key analytical findings to audiences varying in data understanding
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiasm and passion for data analytics, design and technology
- Excellent organisation skills with proven ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
- Ability to adapt to changes in project priorities
The role will be fully remote. Post Covid restrictions our client will be offering flexible working (2-3 days from home) with the option to work in Surrey/London
Please apply now for more information
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.