£450 per day | Coventry | Contract
Posted 14 days ago
Contact User Researcher required - to commence January 2020 for 3 months; based Coventry - £400-£450 a day
* Have experience of defining research questions and objectives
* Have experience of using different methods to achieve insights (both qualitative and quantitative) for example sampling, questionnaire design and analysis, interviews,
* ethnographic observations, facilitating workshops, focus groups and other types of group discussion, and managing stakeholder engagement sessions
* Have experience of designing your research and proposals, ensuring the research design closely maps to the research objectives
* Understand user centred design principles and practices
* Enjoy working collaboratively with your team and experts
* Be comfortable working in rapid sprint cycles
* Be happy to sell the benefits of user research to people who aren't familiar with the discipline
* Have a positive "can do" attitude
* Have great consultancy skills, caring about your client's needs and motivations
* Enjoy sharing your skills and experience with your client to enable them to continue to iterate and improve their product or service after you leave
It would be great if you also have:
* Experience of working in an agile workplace
* Experience of working in the public sector/government
BPSS highly desirable; capability to have BPSS essential due to the nature of the work.
Please apply via the advert to be considered for the role, or contact Hannah on 01423878656.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.