£400 per day | Central London | Contract
Posted 25 days ago
User Researcher - Central London - £400 per day inside IR35 - initial 3 months
Our client is looking for a candidate that can generate insight and feedback to help drive the development of new and existing services within the organisation. The role will support the engineering team to deliver quality web products for a wide range of users. The right candidate will need to be confident and clear in explaining user needs to technical and non-technical audience.
* Help colleagues design user focused digital services that are engaging and innovative
* Design and plan in-house research and analysis to support the development of a number of services
* Work closely with teams across the organisation and gather evidence using a range of user research methods
* Work in line with tight deadlines and balance the needs for useful outputs against the demands of the organisation for delivery
* Ability to demonstrate an effective working relationships with key stakeholders
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to explain technical issues to non-technical people
* An analytical approach to problem solving with the ability to communicate technical information
* Develop, implement and improve processes
Specific skills and knowledge required
* To be added by the recruiting manager
* Experience writing test scripts, recruiting users and organising testing
* Experience conducting contextual research, ad-hoc and lab usability testing
* Great experience problem solving with the ability to see the bigger picture and translate business problems and user needs
* Demonstrable understanding and experience of user-centred designs
* Central Government experience
For immediate consideration please send your CV to email@example.com .
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.