User Experience Lead - UK
£75,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 25 days ago
InterQuest group, Permanent Position, United Kingdom Only (Hybrid) ~£65K
InterQuest are representing a global professional services supplier, specialised in providing solutions driven by quality and integrity to clients. They require applicants who are passionate about people and design, bridging the gap between the two in producing meaningful products and services.
It is essential that you are capable of leading tasks related to: project management, stakeholder involvement, ideation and creation of UX deliverables.
Key common responsibilities:
* Lead design work streams
* Collaborate and develop relationships with key stakeholders and team members
* Organise and participate in workshops
Essential experience and qualifications:
* 4+ years relevant experience in design-related industry
* Demonstrable experience in design issue-management using various methodologies
* Proficiency with common design tools (Figma, Sketch, Adobe-tools) and at least one rapid prototyping tool (Axure, Invision)
* Experience in an Agile-environment
* Strong leadership, mentoring, and consulting skills
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.