UI Full Stack Developer (Spring Boot & React.js)
£600 per day | London | Contract
Posted 21 days ago
Our client is a leading Global Banking organization with a number of extremely interesting programme scheduled at the moment.
Internal audit is currently building a strategic platform; this is one of the most important initiatives Internal Audit is focusing on. They are building a platform that will transform the way we do audits. We are hiring for 2 developers to continue the build of this platform. The skills like Spring Boot Java development and UI development using React.js are not internally available within IA team and hence they have to hire.
You will be working with the Internal Audit Data and Innovation team in London. The team's leadership is also based in London. In this project, you will be interacting with staff from IA who are the product owner and business Analyst defining the requirements. You will be able to work in an agile team.
The main responsibilities as developer will be
- Understand requirements
- Build required functionality and front-end UI
- Apply testing to the existing and new code
- Provide show and tell sessions to the audience of project working group
- Respond to and apply bug fixes
- Document your work
- Bring your fullstack / UI / backend skills and use them for continual development of the project.
- Make sure that the application built is performant and can be scaled across a large population.
- Work per agile way of project execution.
- Be responsible for your estimates and technical deliveries.
- Be responsible for quality of the delivered product
This will be a 6 month rolling contract role. Happy to wait for a 4 week notice period too.
Please send me an updated CV to avoid disappointment.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.