Transition Programme Manager
£90,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 13 days ago
My iconic client are seeking a high calibre Transition Programme Manager to join one of the largest Programmes in the UK. This is a career defining opportunity. You will be involved in a mammoth transformation for a 20 years old system migration, where the heart of payment resides.
You will report to the Transition Lead and closely collaborating with three other Programme Managers who focus on internal readiness, transition cutover and external readiness. You will be responsible for the development and management of all aspects of transition for this complex programme. To achieve this, you will need to understand the wider objectives of the Programme in order to demonstrate credibility in your field and be able to influence others. You will develop and maintain effective working relationships with the programme/project managers, the wider programme and portfolio teams, the TDP and other third-party service providers.
Responsibilities and Accountabilites:
Delivery of successful transition state outcomes, oversight of E2E testing, generation and ownership of the cutover strategy, overarching co-ordination of Technology Delivery Partner , Bank Led and Business Change deliverables.
* Delivery frameworks are being followed, including for RAID management, and best of all breeds are being used to ensure the delivery is set up for success
* Prioritisation is working effectively within product owners community and helping effective escalation where necessary
* From a Transition outcome perspective that Programme iterations are well defined and all delivery trains are collaborating effectively on business outcomes through scrum of scrums, product owner sync meetings and where traditional models of delivery are being employed that these interact effectively with the scaled Agile framework
* Confident at presenting to the board and be credible
* Operating at high value payments rather than just credit cards
* Experience of running parallel large scale infrastructure - merging of 2 systems
* Agile Delivery Transformations
* Involved in large systems Change
* Running change portfolio to the value of £20 million
* Working with 3rd party integrators
* Worked in Financial Services
Please only apply if you have meet the essential requirements. Due to the high volume of applications, thank you in advance. If you do not hear from me, simply means that you are not quite suitable for the role.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.