Transformation Programme Manager
£600 per day | Basingstoke | Contract
Posted 16 days ago
Transformation Programme Manager required for a market leading telecoms company, based in their London or Hampshire Office.
The Transformation Programme Manager will have experience working with in the telecoms industry and ideally working with buying offnet services, or build to connect.
- Drive for accurate data to enable the effective use of existing systems, drive innovative solutions and maximise the world of automation;
- Improve our ability to identify on-net opportunities, automatically price and enhance our capability to execute on delivering to customer expectations;
- Enhance and optimise our portfolio of access providers to provide the optimal access for our product offerings;
- Manager the performance of ourselves and our suppliers embedding a culture of continuous service improvements
- Leverage new technologies to enhance our access offerings
The assignment is to successfully establish and manage the programme to deliver that transformation. Through diligent and inspiring programme management you will ensure the programme delivers the benefits and outcomes required. Working with executive sponsors, project leads and all stakeholders you will ensure seamless communication, focused prioritisation and excellent decision making. You will define the governance, facilitate resourcing, manage risk, resolve issues and track benefits.
- Inspiring leader and effective communicator
- Professional Qualification Degree in Management combined with relevant experience.
- Project Management Methodologies Prince 2, MSP, APM, PMP, Agile, Scrum etc.
- Extensive and successful track record of leading relevant programmes and projects.
- Familiar with Telecom carrier services, technologies and processes.
- Experienced in organisational and digital transformations
- Understanding of data led, market analysis and automated decisioning
- Practitioner in LEAN, Six Sigma or other quality improvement techniques.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.