Competitive | London | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 10 days ago
IQ Talent Solutions are delighted to be working with one of our key asset management clients supporting with the recruitment of a Learning and Development Administrator. The role will pay highly competitive day rate (available on request) to join the team in their prestigious Central London office where there is a hybrid working policy in place.
What is expected of the Learning and Development Administrator?
This role is responsible for the operations of the Talent & Organisation Development team. It involves providing coordination and implementation support for T&OD activities, supporting colleagues in the implementation of programmes and implementing systems and processes to support the efficient and effective operation of the team. In addition, the role holder will respond to enquiries and questions from business colleagues on T&OD related matters. There is also the opportunity to act as the team's interface with specific business groups.
Key accountabilities include:
* T&OD operations including:
* Preparing and managing the team's budget (including forecasting, accruals etc)
* Processing invoices
* T&OD reporting
* Vendor management, including identifying learning partners, evaluating them, negotiating terms, contracting, on-boarding and on-going management;
* Programme logistics - planning and coordination of programmes;
* Managing T&OD systems including:
* T&OD intranet site
* T&OD mailbox
* Learning applications e.g., Brainshark
* Performance Management module of the HRIS
* Learning module of HRIS
* E-learning - in partnership with our client's parent company, ensure the smooth implementation of the firm's mandatory e-learning programme as well as seeking to develop engaging optional content on key areas of importance to the firm e.g., ESG
The role will be accountable for supporting and/or delivery of the following projects and programmes:
* Core L&D Curriculum - develop and implement the firm's core learning programme in partnership with external vendors, gathering and evaluating feedback and success against objectives
* Compliance Training Programme - working with colleagues across HR and Compliance to ensure the programme is implemented effectively
* Professional Qualifications & Tuition Reimbursement - respond to employee requests, seeking the necessary approvals and completing relevant documentation
* Employee Engagement - working with colleagues and our client's external vendor, ensure the systems, process and communications aspects of the survey are implemented effectively
* Ad-hoc Initiatives - provide coordination and administrative support to ad-hoc projects and initiatives that occur within the team
What we look for in a Training Administrator
This role requires a highly organised individual who will have knowledge and experience in the following areas:
* Planning, scheduling and organising learning events and programmes
* Budget management
* Reporting: summarising data and producing useful management information
* Client service: delivering a high-quality service to meet the needs of internal clients
* Project management: acting independently to develop and execute project plans
* An understanding of how learning and development contributes to employee engagement and business success
What the Training Administrator will receive?
- A permanent role
- Globally recognised brand to add to your portfolio.
- Hybrid working
- Highly competitive salary
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.