Trainer-Training- Digital Adoption & Engagement Specialist-Office 365-Dynamics CRM
£45,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 16 days ago
Trainer/Training- Digital Adoption & Engagement Specialist-Office 365/Dynamics CRM
Trainer/Training/Learning & Development or Digital Adoption & Engagement Specialist with experience of IT practice, application, designing and delivering IT training and development courses is needed to join a Higher Education client to support their cloud/digital transformation programme to enable digital adoption.
Trainer/Training/Learning & Development & Digital & Engagement Specialist will be responsible for delivering and embedding the adoption, engagement, and training strategy in support of the organisation's digital and cloud transformation programme.
Trainer/Training/learning & Development or Digital Adoption & Engagement Specialist- Office 365/Dynamics CRM
* Experience of developing blended learning tools through creating learning resources and signposting already established training resources.
* Experience of IT practice and application, designing and delivering IT training and development courses including experience of working with a range of corporate business solutions supporting a complex, multi-estate/global business systems environment
* Ideally experience of Microsoft CRM Dynamics and providing training tools around the platform.
* Good skills in Office 365 applications including Office, OneDrive, SharePoint, Teams and Yammer.
* Strong knowledge of a range of corporate business systems
* Excellent Change Management and Stakeholder holder engagement skills with the ability to communicate complex technical ideas to a broad audience.
* Experience of developing blended learning content, utilising a variety of tools.
* PRINCE2 certification or an equivalent project management qualification or experience.
* TAP Certification in Training Delivery Skills and/or AET Level 3 (Award in Education and Training) or equivalent experience.
Trainer/Training/Learning & Development or Digital Adoption & Engagement Specialist - Office 365/Dynamics CRM
* Knowledge of continuous process improvement methodologies (Lean, Six Sigma, ITIL)
* Microsoft (MCP, MOS Expert and Master)
* Experience of using Echo360.
* Speech Recognition (Nuance Dragon Naturally Speaking)
* Certified Internet Web Professional Associate (CIW Associate)
This position is fixed term for two years and is fully remote include excellent benefits (Pension/holidays)
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.