TM1 Lead Developer
£525 per day | London | Contract
Posted 24 days ago
TM1 Lead Developers working in a customer facing position for London based contract (starting remotely) once the everyone returns to the office.
Essential skills and experience
- The Lead Engineer should have good communication skills and is able to work with colleagues in Change delivery and Finance Users.
- The Lead Engineer should have a very good understanding of Financial Statements.
- As the Lead Engineer you might be working across different projects simultaneously
- 9+ Years TM1 Development experience
- Expertise in developing end to end solutions from ground up in TM1
- Ability to design secure, scalable, configurable and modular solutions
- Expertise in applying optimisations both for performance and configuration
- Highly proficient in all aspects of TM1 development and Infrastructure
- Expert in IBM Planning Analytics 2.0]
- Expert in development on PAW and PAX Highly proficient in developing TM1 Rest API based solutions
- Strong knowledge of MDX, SQL, Excel, Visual Basic, relational databases Must have good verbal communication skills - Ability to work across geographies A self-motivated, confident team player who leads by example and provides guidance to others DevOps and Agile engineering practitioner, test driven development
- Excellent communication skills & team player
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.