Third Party Manager
Competitive | London | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted +1 month ago
Third Party Vendor Manager
IQ Talent Solutions are delighted to be working with one of our key asset management clients supporting with the recruitment of a Third-Party Vendor Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is a new global role to ensure compliance is met with Third Party Governance (TPG) regulations. It will primarily involve supporting Head of Vendor Management and internal stakeholders with the implementation of policies, consulting and advising business teams, liaising with the corporate TPG representatives for completion of all process requirements and reporting, and management of vendors as needed
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct all business transactions in accordance with policies, procedures & guidelines, legal requirements, regulations, and ethical standards.
- Be a Subject Matter Expert for enterprise-wide policies, processes, and tools; communicate requirements for establishing and managing external and affiliate third-party providers
- Drive consistent execution of the TPG policy and framework, and key deliverables
- Drive adoption of the TPG processes, provide guidance to stakeholders on third-party governance, oversight, and risk mitigation.
- Communicate proactively with Head of Vendor Management and escalate risks and issues as appropriate.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders and SMEs as appropriate to address third-party issues and manage TPG-related audit, regulatory, and risk and control matters
- Provide guidance and assistance to internal stakeholders with preparing for and conducting oversight meetings with Third Parties
- Provides guidance to more junior staff and advise on Third Party processes and its implementation
- Serve as the direct point of contact for internal and external stakeholders' queries
Ideal Skills & Experience
- Ideal candidates will have proven experience in a similar role within the financial services or banking sector, with an understanding of procurement, supplier relationship and Third-Party risk management processes and practices
- Candidates will have a bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience required with a Business, Procurement, Supply Chain degree or CIPS qualification preferred.
- Robust skills in Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Excellent stakeholder management experience at all levels
- A demonstrated experience in managing large, complex projects and spend categories preferred, combined with a wealth of category knowledge across multiple complex categories
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.