Test Manager - 6 month FTC - Surrey
£65,000 | Redhill | Permanent
Posted 26 days ago
Salary up to £65,000
As a Test Manager with our client your primary responsibility will be managing the SIT, UAT, Migration, Automation, Performance and Non-Functional testing for a large and high-profile programme of work. The Test Manager will be responsible for test planning, test execution, defect reporting and resolution, coordination with the business users, sign off processes and leading and development of the test team.
Skills and experience required:
- An experienced Testing Manager, preferably within a financial sector environment, with a detailed understanding of functional, automation, migration, performance and other non-functional test phases.
- Ability to define test approaches in line with the test strategy as well as defining the testing standards and templates to be followed for all test phases.
- Previous experience of working on migration programmes
- Experience in test managing Automation (UFT) and Performance (JMETER, GIT and Jenkins) test phases and resource - highly desirable.
- Strong people management skills, with the ability to mentor and develop a team of up to 15 testers.
- Ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders and at a senior level including board members
- Must be confident, pragmatic and have a "can do" attitude
Please apply now for more information
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.