£43,000 | Crawley | Permanent
Posted 12 days ago
InterQuest are working with an incredible not-for-profit organisation with the goal of creating simple financial products. My client is looking for additional ways to meet the needs of working people in construction and further industries, with simple, good value products and benefits. My client is looking for talented Test Engineers with well-rounded knowledge to join their rapidly growing team.
What you will do:
-Assist the Test Manager in planning and delivering all test activities for the programme.
- Collaborate with internal & external partners to deliver against the agreed test activities and deliverables in a timely manner.
- Actively participate in planning activities and provide test effort against the work required to be carried out.
- Responsible for producing test collateral and gaining sign off from the appropriate parties/individuals/business areas.
-Responsible for test planning and leading execution of the test plan.
-Review the project plan and ensure any risks and issues are communicated to the project.
What you will be bring :
- Good knowledge and experience of DevOps and/or Jira
-Experience with SQL server databases.
- Proven experience in API testing using Postman or similar tools.
- Good knowledge and experience of SSMS.
- Experience of testing D365.
- Excellent understanding of SDLC/STLC
Location: Crawley - hybrid work.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.