Test Analyst - Travel Booking System
£300 per day | West Sussex | Contract
Posted 12 days ago
InterQuest are hiring an experienced Test Analyst for a 6 Month Contract to join our leading travel and leisure client based in West Sussex.
6 Month Contract
Hybrid working 50/50 onsite and WFH
To commence ASAP
*Please note - To be considered for this role you must have experience of working on travel booking systems.
Work with the IS Test Team on the creation of test documents, artefacts and testing of changes to our clients' core applications which include their web site, SAP (ECC and CRM), mobile applications, insurance application and travel booking platform.
- Responsible for functional, system, integration and performance testing, adhering to architecture roadmaps and lead key initiatives primarily using manual testing techniques and following test standards.
- Supporting users to perform User Acceptance Testing (assistance with script writing, assisting users during UAT, helping raise defects correctly etc).
- Adherence to company standard test approaches and procedures. Producing test scripts, test evidence, test progress metrics and defect reports.
Skills and experience required:-
- Experience of working with travel booking systems (essential)
- Qtest Test management tool (e.g. Quality Centre) or similiar Web based Test scripting tool (essential)
- JIRA - Jira Manage tasks, issues, bugs and workload (essential)
- Desktop and Web application testing - Experience in testing desktop applications, websites and web applications (essential)
- Multi-broswer devide testing (essential)
- SAP - ECC and CRM Experience in testing SAP systems (vanilla and customised modules) (advantageous)
Please apply now for immediate consideration to Georgina at Interquest.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.