£28,530 | Greater London | Permanent
Posted 18 days ago
My client are a leading financial services organisation based in a vibrant location in the heart of London. They are undergoing huge change and transformation across the wider business providing a more agile way of working and ensuring their infrastructure is effective and efficient. I am recrutiing for a Test Analst who will join their Markets and Banking Divison. Markets & Banking COO provides the vital function of supporting and improving performance across the Governorship. We are at the forefront of cross-divisional issues relating to business planning, operational risk and change delivery, in order to:
* support good governance, prioritisation and a strategy consistent with Vision 2020 and Bank values;
* help identify and manage operational risk, and maintain readiness for contingency events;
* provide business analysis and UAT expertise in support of the M&B project portfolio and OpenLink system; and
* secure the right central services (IT, HR, project) resource
The primary focus of the Test Analyst is to execute UAT (User Acceptance Testing) test cases which have been created by analysing business change requirements and related documentation. This involves the creation of test basis artefacts such as Requirements Traceability, Test Conditions and Test Scripts to help perform robust UAT execution across a variety of systems. Additionally, you will be involved in the creation and maintenance of UAT Regression Test Packs covering the various systems within UAT Services remit.
* Experience testing will be great -
* You are keen and motivated and eager to learn, proactive, able to pick things up quickly.
* Probing mind - knowing the how's and whys
* Good problem solving skills would be good.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.