£400 per day | Bradford | Contract
Posted 23 days ago
Contract Test Analyst required for our client based in Bradford, West Yorkshire.
This is for circa 6 months initially, paying £350-400 per day and expected to start as soon as possible.
This assignment is for an exciting key project of work which is set to complete its first stage in March 2020.
This is a data heavy project that delivers functionality into a number of workstreams, dealing with development evaluation and delivery of predictive data analytics - solid experience testing data solutions at the data layer is required.
As a Test Analyst you will be working in a team, but also required to take responsibility for aspects of testing.
You will be involved in system, integration and UAT test activities. Technical skills required: SQL, Advanced Analytics, Predictive Analytics
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
* Experience testing data solutions at the data layer - SQL is key
* Experience testing advanced analytical models and visualisation rich dashboards
* Preparing test scripts and maintaining test plans
Skills and experience required:
* Manual testing techniques
* Proactive and good team player
* Analytical approach, and ability to troubleshoot problems in a timely manner
* Concise preparation of documentation
Please apply via the advert for consideration.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.