£10 | Loughborough | Contract
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 26 days ago
Would you like extra cash for Christmas!?
Are you immediately available?
Do you have a current DBS certificate?
IQ Talent Solutions are delighted to be working with one of our main retail clients supporting with the recruitment of a Telesales Advisor on a temporary basis
The Telesales Advisor role will be working in a COVID SECURE ENVIRONMENT on a 40-hour week across shift patterns between 8am and 10pm - paying £10.00p/h - with the option of double time for any overtime worked
You will be part of an exciting team and enjoy benefits such as incentives, competitions, free food and prizes!
Duties & Responsibilities of the Telesales Advisor:
- Taking inbound calls from customers around Black Friday Deals
- Processing orders on a bespoke system over the phone with the customer
- Upselling products and add ons to customer
- Delivers excellent customer service and attempts to exceed customer expectations
- Takes ownership and responsibility of customer's queries, providing "right first time" resolution
- Places the customer at the heart of every decision, assessing their needs and taking appropriate action
Skills & Experience of the Telesales Advisor
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative with both customers and colleagues
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and associated software
- Excellent telephone manner
- A positive 'can do' attitude
- A passion for teamwork
Please note all successful applicants must have a CURRENT DBS certificate
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.