Technology Services Business Development Manager
Competitive | London | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 25 days ago
IQ Talent Solutions are delighted to be working with one of our most prestigious clients who are an industry leader in the technology sector, supporting them with the recruitment of Technology Services Business Development Manager to join their thriving European team. This role can be based in either London, Germany, Spain, Italy, or France. There will be remote working during the pandemic and once the pandemic is over! This will be a Global role with 50% travel. The role will pay a highly competitive salary (available on request) and bonus.
The purpose of this role is to generate new services sales and revenue in Global Major Account customers headquartered in Europe, both directly and through the effective use of our clients ecosystem of relationships with Cloud, IOT, End-user and Integrator Partners (including Integrated Facilities Management Providers and IT Outsourcers as a channel).
What is expected of the Technology Services Business Development Manager?
* Expand customer footprint, market share and revenue attainment
* Develop & execute programs to drive our client's mindshare as a strategic partner in named Global Major accounts
* Act as focal point for our clients Priority Services and lead opportunity planning & sales cycles for strategic deals, including with ecosystem partners where relevant
* Develop best practices in securing repeatable and expansive opportunities across named accounts
* Maintain familiarity with technology relevant to the clients Priority Services portfolio strategy.
What we look for in a Technology Services Business Development Manager?
* Minimum 10 years Consulting / Business Development / Sales / Alliance experience in technology services
* Experience in consultative selling methodologies
* Experience in a quota-bearing role selling technology services is essential
* Strong preference for candidates with successful track record establishing and driving initiatives in an international environment
* Broad and deep knowledge of technology trends, products, services and Enterprise IT Architecture
* Good understanding of solution design and joint offering development
What the Technology Services Business Development Manager can expect to receive?
- Highly competitive basic salary (available on request)
- Bonus and industry leading benefits
- A global leading brand
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.