Technology Risk Manager
£70,000 | Edinburgh | Permanent
Posted 13 days ago
InterQuest are currently supporting a large challenger banking client who are looking for a talented technology risk professional with specialities in cloud systems to join their oversight and assurance team.
This is a great position for someone with a technical background who is looking to further their career in risk. Within a flexible and inclusive company, you would be working as part of a team providing oversight and testing the controls of technology within the bank, with a focus on cloud migration. This provides a great opportunity for you to use your expertise to influence stakeholders and senior management who are keen to digitalise the business and mitigate the risks involved.
Candidates should have:
· Strong understanding of cloud technology (AWS/Azure).
· Good knowledge of technology risk and control frameworks - CSA CCM, NIST, Cobit, ITIL.
· An industry recognised qualification - CRISC, CISSP, CISM or CISA.
· Experience working in financial services, preferably within a banking environment.
· Stakeholder management skills to effectively communicate and advise the business.
If you are looking to work within a company that values their employees and promotes career growth, apply now!
Send your CV to me directly : Sofie.Hayward@interquestgroup.com
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.