£360 per day | Bradford | Contract
Posted 5 days ago
NEW ROLE- Please apply immediately- URGENT
Job title: Windows Server Engineer / Wintel Engineer - Bradford, West Yorks
Duration: 7months - to start ASAP
Rate: £300-£360 a day
Contract Windows Server Engineer / Wintel Engineer required for an urgent assignment
This is a BAU role that requires an experienced Windows Server Engineer / Wintel Engineer to work within this enterprise environment's Wintel Team
Skills required include:
- Windows Server administration and Citrix infrastructure
- Role entails capability to maintain the functionality of the Windows Based Server Environment and Operating Systems within the Client's Server estate and platforms;
- Helping the team manage incident/request and problem queues
- Helping to maintain the Citrix XenDesktop 7.8 environment, including new desktop image creation and house keeping
- Monitor infrastructure capacity and initiate actions to resolve any shortfalls according to agreed procedures.
- Draft and maintain procedures and documentation for applications support.
- Performs Operational Acceptance Testing (OAT) on hardware/systems in preparation for handover in to support/BAU.
- Creation of Virtual and Physical server builds, including testing and handover to requesters
- Be responsible for ensuring that the team achieves SLA Measures
Must have excellent communication and team working skills; reliable and conscientious. Ability to work on own initiative and within a governed environment to SLAs
Must be able to interview (remotely) Tuesday 26th May
This role will initially be remote working - onsite @ head office when eligible
Please email me urgently if you would like to apply for this new urgent role: email@example.com
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.