Technical Training Manager
£700 per day | Greater London | Contract
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 19 days ago
Our client who is a retail giant! Is seeking a Technical Training Manager for 6-month contract paying up to £700 per day (inside of IR35). The location of the role is flexible if you are prepared to be in the London Head Office a couple of days per week.
They are going through an exciting period of change, with the Technology Team at the driving seat. This role will be leading the training requirements. The Technical Training Manager will be responsible for leading and developing the training, working closely with their system integrator and business change team to deliver the best training package.
Your responsibility will be to plan, co-ordinate, develop and deliver all training requirements. You must be experienced at leading and developing training in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
What is expected of the Technical Training Manager?
To support the successful scoping and delivery of learning interventions across the business for the programme.
* Developing the Training needs analysis and drive out all learning interventions required.
* Creating and managing the training plan for the programme across the business areas affected
* Reviewing and assessing training content available and develop any other training materials required for training purposes, ensuring they meet the standards of our client and are designed to engage a variety of learning styles.
* Driving the requirements for the learning environments, including population of data required to support training material and delivery.
* Delivering dry runs of the training to ensure they deliver the best training possible to the teams.
* Supporting the creation of an online package of training to aid onboarding and business as usual training.
* Tracking and measuring the success of learning interventions
* Applying innovative, engaging, and re-usable ways of articulating complex messages through training
What we look for in a Technical Training Manager?
* Salesforce commerce platform experience
* Proven experience in training strategy, training needs, development, and delivery across large transformation programmes
* Management and maintenance of LMS platforms
* Knowledgeable and skilled in the track and measurement of learning solutions
* Proven track-record in delivering results in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
* Stakeholder management
* Excellent communication skills, both aural, oral and in writing
* Be in receipt of or actively studying for a professional qualification related directly to the design or deployment of learning and / or the building of skills and capabilities in others.
What the Technical Training Manager will receive?
- Up to £700 per day (inside of IR35)
- A 6 month contract
- Chance to work for a retail giant.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.