Technical Support Analyst
£45,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 20 days ago
My client a leading Software organisation is looking for 2 Technical Support Analysts in London.
We are looking for 1 German Speaker and 1 English Speaker.
You will be joining their current European support team troubleshooting for complex tech issues. The current team are innovative and collaborate together in a close knit environment.
Your role is integral to the business as you will be working alongside the developers, testers and PM's to identify bugs and assisting the successful integration of software to a broader solution.
What will I be doing?
* Responsibility for technical support, assisting customers and partners on issues they encounter
* Working with partners to qualify enhancement specifications.
* Scoping these for our Product Teams to develop these for release.
* Solve challenges that customers and partners encounter with integrating products into their solutions.
* Able to communicate with other technical engineers and business professionals.
* Act as a subject matter expert for the range of company products
What skills will you have?
* Fluency in business English and German (German speaker is a bonus but fluent English speakers considered)
* Able to work in a fast paced environment
* BSc in Computer Sciences or equivalent
* Understanding of hosted services and API's, XML, REST and SOAP
* Any experience in testing applications would be an advantage.
What are the benefits?
* 25 days holiday
* Flexible working
* Great location, lots of bars and restaurants near the office and a team that does lots of team building, meals, drinks, events etc.
* Leading pension plan
* Private health care
* Life insurance
* Income protection insurance
* Share purchase scheme
* Employee assistance program
If this is of interest please send your most recent CV to Katie.email@example.com
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.