Technical Product Manager
£65,000 | Manchester City Centre | Permanent
Posted 22 days ago
Technical Product Manager / £65,000 / Manchester Hybrid
Would you like to work for one of Europe's biggest and most loved online retailers? Do you want to work for a company that satisfies over 2 million customers every year? Join them in their journey to constantly improve and innovate their digital first business platform. You would join a mid sized e-commerce group with over 500 employees.
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for solving B2B problems using data driven solutions while working with developers. You'll engage with stakeholders to formulate the vison and strategy of your product.
* Proven best practice in product management.
* Experience in managing products leading to the delivery of high value to your stakeholders
* Ability to understand needs of both internal and external stakeholders, and prioritise importance.
* Amazing stakeholder management
* A strong technical background (experience in developing software products)
* Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams of engineers, data scientists and architects
* Ability to be metric driven and to make decisions based on data and fact
My client is a remote first business and therefore you can be based anywhere in the UK. Hybrid days are encouraged at their office (1 day a month) based in heart of Manchester, only a short walk from major transport links. This role offers a salary of up to £65,000 and loads of great benefits.
If this role seems to fit you or you'd like some more information, please either contact me directly on 07958 592 119 or reply to this advert and I'll get back to you ASAP.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.