Technical Product Manager - Digital Challenger Bank
£65,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 22 days ago
Competitive salary, stock options, superb rewards & benefits package
After 4 huge funding rounds totalling nearly £75m of backing, a completely unique, both highly demanding and rewarding opportunity has arisen for a Senior Product Manager to join a digital challenger bank, revolutionising how modern banking gets done. They are shaping and revolutionising the world of fintech, so it's an incredible time to get on board.
Due to huge recent funding, they are rapidly looking to build up their product team. If you're a creative, innovative and mission-driven product owner looking to join a company set to double in size by 2020 then this opportunity is for you. They are looking to seriously scale-up over the next 12 months, and if you've been looking for a start-up about to explode, don't hesitate to apply.
Looking to get into the world of digital banking? Then this is for you.
What's it like working there?
· They're not corporate, they're a start-up. You will have an unparalleled exposure to many areas of the business - improve and impact how they work
· They will give you the freedom to be inquisitive and proactive - pursue your interests and develop career with us as they scale
· They're open and progressive - input is encouraged at all levels
· They're a social bunch. They celebrate the milestones, big and small and genuinely enjoy each other's company!
· Creating, developing and maintaining the product vision and roadmap.
· You will be a maverick with the ability to communicate with both technical and business stakeholders
· Work within a cross-functional team to understand customers pain points and develop effective solutions
· Above all, you will put the customer at the heart of everything you do, developing products that will ease customers woes and products they will value
What are they looking for?
· Experience working in a scale-up Product company
· You put customers at the heart of every product, and are a real team player
· Solid track record working in Agile methodologies
· Experience with mobile apps, APIs
· Cross-functional team experience
If you're eager to hear more then don't hesitate to get in touch! - email@example.com
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.