Technical Lead Software Engineer, + Embedded-C++- Java
£55,000 | Leeds | Permanent
Posted 14 days ago
New permanent role: Technical Lead | based in Leeds, West Yorkshire | Salary circa £50 - £55k PA
Our client is hiring again! Yey!- we'd love to talk to you if you are an experienced Technical Lead / Software Engineer / Experienced Developer with really strong hands-on engineeringexperience.
Skills needed - please only apply if this is you!
- Truly strong, hands-on, software engineering experience
- Great knowledge of modern software engineering techniques - such as object-oriented design, unit testing/test driven development, CI/CD, use of code analysis tools
- Experienced in developing languages such as C++ or Java
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum teams
- Experience mentoring and supporting other engineers on your team.
- Experience in working to achieve technical goals and hit deadlines - whilst maintain good people skills!!! (Good leadership and headship skills definitely required!)
- Be the person who is always up for a challenge, interested to learn new things and gain new experience
- A flexible, can-do approach
- Outstanding communication skills
Desirable Tech Skills
- C++11 / STL or frameworks such as Qt
- Embedded or mobile Java, JNI
- Linux development / kernel / driver / networking code
- Android / AOSP development
- Real Time Operating System
- GCC / GDB - (Pal, operating system)
- TDD and Unit Testing frameworks such as Google Test / Mockito / Junit
- Software development for consumer electronics, Internet of Things, or TV
- Audio, Video & TV standards
- Networking protocols and standards including TCP/IP, Wi-Fi, UPnP / DLNA, HLS, MPEG-DASH
- Cloud development for AWS / Google Cloud / Microsoft Azure
- Agile / Scrum / Kanban
- UML - Unified Modelling language
- Use of planning tools e.g. Jira, MS Project
We are excited to hear from you! This a really exciting opportunity!
For the full job spec please get in touch| email@example.com | 01423 878 685
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.