Technical IT Consultant
£110,000 | Germany | Permanent
Posted 9 days ago
Technical IT Consultant - Germany
I'm am currently working with a large, market leading IT/Technology service provider based in Germany, who are building out a team of IT Consultants to specialize in working with their public sector companies to help improve their various IT/communications services.
On a daily basis, you will be: travelling to various customer sites and assisting them to translate business needs to optimised IT infrastructures, services and solutions; developing and deploying large-scale technology solutions for projects; identify and implement customer requirements and use your in depth technical knowledge to influence decisions, strategies and requirements.
They are looking for candidates with the following experience:
- Fluent German speaker
- Degree in computer science, business informatics or comparable qualification
- Several years of project experience, ideally in the area of the public sector/public clients
- Extensive knowledge of current technical system standards and protocols (TCP / IP, HTTP, SOAP, LDAP etc.)
- Experience in the application of common approaches and methodologies in software engineering (V-Modell, SCRUM, DevOps etc.) as well as in the development, deployment and administration of (web) applications for container-based deployment and runtime environments
- Knowledge of architecture and management concepts and standards (SOA, ITIL, TOGAF, COBIT etc.)
- Willingness to travel throughout Germany
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.