Competitive | Wolfsburg | Permanent
Posted 15 days ago
A top international management consultancy firm are looking for a Technical Consultant with a strong background IT Configuration management to join their Configuration Management Team. They are a small, international team with a strong focus on work-life balance and training opportunities.
In addition to a background in IT Configuration Management, you should enjoy structuring and administering complex projects and situations and have experience in both the technical and procedural environment.
- Administration of the Microfocus UCMDB
- Development of usage concepts
- Planning and adaptation of the architecture
- Creation and customization of discovery scripts
- Development of interfaces for the integration of external systems
- Planning and implementation of version updates
- Coordination of rollouts
- General administrative tasks (eg data quality checks, testing, creation of documentation, instructions and reports)