Technical Consultant - RPA
Competitive | Watford | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 17 days ago
The RPA Technical consultant will work within the REMEA IT Central RPA team and be responsible for supporting our automation solutions and delivering development projects across all parts of the business. This position is part of the Enterprise Solution Development and Delivery team working across REMEA to enhance and support the business as we undertake significant strategic initiatives across IT. Candidate will have RPA implementation experience.
The role will work with business and technical teams (located across REMEA) to advise in best practice, support the SDLC for automation bots being built by our business users and deliver standalone fixes and enhancements, projects and upgrades. The role will also assist in designing and implementation of changes to support internal process improvements.
As a technical Subject Matter Expert in RPA, this role provides insights and recommendations to support best practice and continuous improvement into the heart of the processes and applications. It is key that both the current and future needs with the firms Family Group are met, enabling continuous process improvement, and process and financial compliance and adoption.
The Technical consultant needs to be process and system driven, with change management knowledge, and possesses implementation / deployment experience. In addition, the Technical Consultant should be open to gaining knowledge and experience complimentary tools to help drive value and meet the team's needs.
* Bot development: This can be a completely new build, or a deep dive into an existing bot to upgrade/update
* Provide operational and troubleshooting support to a priority set of bots
* Take responsibility for key parts of RPA solution
* Develop skills in additional toolsets to provide value across REMEA IT
Skills and Knowledge Required:
* Strong English: both written and oral communication skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build productive relationships at all levels
* Excellent planning and organisation skills
* Clear problem solving skills
* Minimum of 2+ years of experience in relevant applications with software development and release management preferred
* Proven change management experience would be an advantage
* Proficiency in Microsoft applications; ability to work collaboratively and maintaining current materials on information platforms.
* Experience of Service Now and / or code management tool sets
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.