£50,000 | Milton Keynes | Permanent
Posted 17 days ago
Technical Consultant based in Milton Keynes looking after a range of customers
- To provide onsite Technical Consultancy Services.
- To work with our client base to understand their unique challenges and how technology can better enable them
- To be our technical contact and escalation point for those tricky issues that other members of our team cannot resolve
- To implement new technology solutions for our client base from start to finish to help modernise their business.
- To create compelling and relevant proposal to IT infrastructure upgrades and cloud migrations.
- To undertake detailed technical reviews of clients IT infrastructures identifying issues and opportunities for improvement.
- Fluent in 1st class communication with a goal to building long lasting relationships with your teammates and clients alike
- Passionate about building a successful career and forging the future of IT Support Services
- To undertake cyber security audits and reviews recommending new solutions and area for improvement
- To assist with the management and delivery of technical and challenging projects.
- Will have a track record in IT support and will have extensive experience in delivering onsite IT consultancy and a background in IT support.
- From a Managed Services background.
- Technical qualifications such as MCSA/MCSE or MCP are desirable.
- You will be confident in getting to grips with a varied client base
- You will also have experience in older on premise server hardware and software, including Exchange, firewalls, antivirus, backup expertise and will have intermediate networking skills.
- Will have experience managing and delivering complex IT projects and upgrades.
- Have solid experience and understanding of Microsoft 365 technologies, including Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, Active Directory.
- Have a solid experience and understanding of Microsoft Azure including migrations
- Have a good awareness of modern device management through Microsoft technologies, ideally encompassing WVD, Intune and Autopilot.
- Track record of creating project proposals and project plans.
- Track record of creating IT Reviews and Cyber Security reviews.
- Be comfortable working to deadlines.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.