Technical Business Analyst
£50,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 24 days ago
My client creates standout digital experiences by collaborating with brands to understand the individual challenges and goals for every initiative, they are innovators and are seeking to grow their teams with a number of hires across the business, foremost a Technical Business Analyst.
You will be part of a Research and Development team charged with collaborating with international teams and internal teams to understand clients challenges current and future engagements. You will produce technology solutions from concept to delivery that satisfy business needs in alignment with the business' Research and Development strategy.
To be successful you must have experience of running long term technical projects and deliver outcomes with agility. As the Technical Business Analyst you will translate requested product features into well defined requirements as user stories with clear definitions and done and acceptance criteria. In addition, be experienced in mapping out user journeys, strong stakeholder engagement, the ability to emphasise and understand their pain points and provide solutions.
Needless to say you must have strong communication skills, both verbal and written. Be analytical, think outside the box with great problem-solving skills and a keen eye for detail. You must have the ability to prioritise and plan and be highly curious and organised.
* Work with the Director of Research & Development to prioritise and plan the ongoing strategy.
* Join an in-flight Platform-as-a-Service Team and help to establish the R&D team charged with creating innovative intellectual property.
* Build key internal relationships and support key partnerships.
* Define the product backlog and create actionable user stories for the development teams.
* Actively manage, prioritise and groom the sprint product backlog.
* Identify new areas of opportunity to improve existing assets and create new ones.
* Mapping out business processes
* Solid understanding between functional and non-functional requirements (incl. traceability)
* Practical agile delivery experience (ideally Scrum, and Kanban).
* JIRA and Confluence.
* Managing trade-offs.
Be a part of a fun and dynamic work environment in the City Center or Cardiff, organisation of rocketing growth and flexible working - apply now for further details.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.