Technical Business Analyst
£35,000 | Lancashire | Permanent
Posted 14 days ago
InterQuest are hiring for a Software Business Analyst to join our successful utilities client in Lancashire.
Joining our client's small IT team as their sole Business Analyst, are looking for talented people who are excited about working in a fast paced constantly evolving industry.
You will be encouraged to determine the shape the company's software portfolio, building on existing work, replacing legacy applications and envisaging new directions.
Skills and experience required:-
- Experience of understanding and shaping user/technical requirements to produce user stories, specifications and process flows
- Worked closely with Project Managers, Developers and Subject Matter Experts within the business to translate high level requirements into viable product designs
- Experience of stakeholder alignment and communication at various levels across multiple business areas
- Experience of identifying and defining the 'As-Is' and 'To-be' business processes
- The ability to participate in technical discussions at a high level to help define the solution
- At least 3 years of experience in working as a Business Analyst in a commercial software delivery environment
This position will be office based with some flexiblity to WFH 1 day/week
This is a very exciting time for the business in a changing industry which will really appeal to ambitious and talented people who want to work in a high achieving team environment.
Please apply now for immediate consideration to Georgina at InterQuest.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.