Technical Business Analyst (Cloud) - Implementation
£625 per day | London | Contract
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 20 days ago
Technical Business Analyst (Cloud) / Implementation
An exciting period of change, with the Technology Team at the driving seat. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a passion for Technology and a background in Cloud Architecture to support the Transformation of our business through the delivery of our multi-year Transformation agenda.
The ALLOY programme is a critical and key part of the transformation agenda and this role will be working within the Architecture stream to identify opportunities and translate business requirements related to cloud adoption as part of the ALLOY AZURE Cloud Migration Project. This programme serves as a firm foundation on which many of our current and future systems will reside.
The Lead Technical Business Analyst will have extensive working knowledge of a range of Cloud technologies and will be the link between the architecture stream, the business and other streams within the programme
The chosen individual must we well versed in Azure and other Cloud Technologies and have a background in IT applications and Infrastructure.
To support the successful scoping and implementation of the DCG Azure Architecture.
The Lead Technical Business Analyst will be responsible for:
1) Requirements gathering and translation into Architectural designs
2) Review the current Azure landing zone and ensure it meets best practice
3) Translate requirements to leverage the leverage cloud architecture
4) Review and Propose workload Cloud Treatments
5) Help look at the business case for refactoring (Serverless, Containerization)
6) Support the FINOPS stream from a Technical perspective
7) Be a key member of the Cloud "Optimization Team" to look at how best to optimize the clients use of the cloud and reduce TCO
8) Working with the Development Teams / Future org team to look at ways of working (Self-service models, implement controls etc)
9) Enforce adherence to architectural standards/principles, global product-specific guidelines, usability design standards, etc.
10) Proactively provide guidance on engineering methodologies, standards and leading practices
11) Support other workstreams -from a technical perspective- within the programme such as Testing, Security, Migration and Business Engagement.
- Knowledge of Cloud and IT Architecture - theoretical and practical
- Cloud Application knowledge
- Good Communication and Facilitation skills
- Demonstrates strong analytical and technical problem-solving skills
- Excellent technical architecture skills, enabling the creation of future-proof, complex solutions
- Knowledge and experience in IT methodologies and life cycles
- Familiar with solution implementation/management and methodologies such as AGILE
- Minimum of 3+ years in a solution architecture role using service and hosting solutions such as private/public cloud IaaS, PaaS and SaaS platforms.
- Experience with multi-tier system and service design and development for large enterprises
- Extensive, real-world experience designing technology components for enterprise solutions with a focus on cloud technologies
Please get in touch today for a full detailed overview...
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.