Technical Architect- IWMS-Facilities Management systems-Cloud
£525 per day | London | Contract
Posted 14 days ago
Technical Architect- IWMS/Facilities Management systems-Cloud
Technical Architect with experience of supporting the implementation of Integrated Workplace Management Systems (IWMS) or similar facilities management systems is urgently needed to wo0rk with a central government client on an IWMS implementation.
The Technical Architect will be responsible for provide design and development expertise to assist in the implementation of an Integrated Workplace Management Systems.
Technical Architect- IWMS/Facilities Management systems- Cloud- Essential Experience
* Solution design and development experience around supporting the implementation of an Integrated Workplace Management Systems (IWMS) or similar facilities management systems.
* Experience of supporting large and complex deployments within cloud based technologies whilst working with third party suppliers and internal technical teams.
* Experience of providing solutions design to assist in information security accreditation and cyber security compliance.
* Technical leadership experience with a track record of working as an Architect on complex programmes.
* Knowledge of data integration technologies with experience of data migration on complex projects.
* Excellent stakeholder engagement skill with the ability to work with internal business and technical experts and third party suppliers.
Please note that this assignment is outside of IR35.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.