Technical Account Manager (Urgent)
£40,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 11 days ago
Our client is a Global organisation that employee over 3000 staff worldwide. They are now looking for a Technical Account manager with a good knowledge of Project Management. You will be managing the day-to-day client's services for multiple accounts and undertake technology implementation projects for new and existing clients working autonomously.
* Project Management; the implementation of SaaS workflow tools from business engagement to launch
* Presentation skills; ability to create presentation materials and present benefits and live system demos to senior stakeholders
* To lead scoping workshops and document system requirements including: Workflow Maps, Metadata Schemas, System Integrations, User Permissions, IT Infrastructure
* Managing client expectations of system deliverables including functionality and timing
* Lead the implementation of the services ensuring system deliverables are achieved within project parameters
* Provide project status updates to all stakeholders
* Account Management: provide post launch day-to-day first point of contact management and support for internal and external stakeholders and users
* Ongoing work with all stakeholders to maintain/enhance client business requirements and develop innovative solutions to meet their evolving business objectives
* Have an understanding of contractual obligations, commercial arrangements and SLAs
* Knowledge of industry best-practice
* Proven ability to make informed decisions and problem-solve based on sound knowledge
* Capability of working under pressure and to tight deadlines
* Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
* Experience of working in a technology based Account Management role required with Prince2 Project Management skill levels desirable
* Strong client facing aptitude for managing client (both internal and external) requirements and expectations.
* Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills affording good ongoing relationship building
* Ability to identify evolving business requirements keeping service levels relevant
* IT Systems understanding to work with a variety of systems that may change as the business grows or new clients are on-boarded
* History of being able to manage multiple projects that may overlap or be interlinked when aligning with business requirements
* Proven track record of approaching issues methodically and the ability to think laterally for resolutions
* Workflow mapping of business processes with strong documentation skills
* Comfortable working within an ever changing environment in a rapidly growing company
* Commercial acumen
* Problem solver
* Natural aptitude to the role and active interest in the relevant technology
Our client is offering a superb range of benefits including generous bonus, pension, life insurance etc. A fantastic opportunity to join a great blue chip organisation, interview slots to fill for next week- send your CV ASAP to avoid disappointment.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.