Technical Account Manager
£50,000 | Northwich | Permanent
Posted 7 days ago
Technical Account Manager - CCNP/CCDP - Cloud - Cyber Security - Microsoft - Network - Server - Northwich
Our client are a market leading and award winning IT service provider specialising in IT Support Services, Managed IT Services & Professional IT Services, holding a Gold Partnership status with both Cisco & Microsoft. They are seeking an experienced 3rd Line Security Support Engineer.
Seeking an experienced Technical Account Manager to join their growing team, you would work alongside their technical specialists, you would be expected to prepare hardware/software quotes and work cost estimates, analyse customer's needs; suggest upgrades or infrastructure enhancements to meet requirements and advise clients on technology directions that best support their business needs.
- Technical Account Manager who can provide pre-sales & technical management alongside their aligned commercial account teams within their end user clients where you would be expected to retain, establish, manage and grow relationships
- Effectively manage multiple projects, overseeing quality control throughout the life cycle, working closely with the on-site representative, Technical & Engineering Teams, Managed Services, Change control and Service Delivery teams on the delivery of client projects
- Hold client meetings relating to service improvements, infrastructure improvements and enhancements whilst managing the full technical sales cycle.
Knowledge and Experience required:
- Ideally with over 5 years of experience in a similar role having worked in a Managed Service industry
- Knowledge of technologies including: Cloud Solutions, Cyber Security, Microsoft, Infrastructure Networks and Server Virtualisation
- Cisco CCNP / CCDP or equivalent knowledge and able to confidently demonstrate knowledge and experience in core Cisco routers, switch, firewalls and Meraki
- Experience of supporting, deploying and designing Cisco Security and R&S solutions
- Provide technical support for the customer to support post-sales processes
- Able to translate customer business and technology requirements producing high quality network solutions through high and low levels designs
Offering a competive salary, company car or allowance and a generous benefits package
For more information on this opportunity please contact me on 01442 285020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.