Technical Account Manager
£60,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 20 days ago
InterQuest are working in partnership with the world's top creative content production company operating in over 30 major cities around the globe. My client partners with 1 in 3 of the world's best brands delivering complex solutions to content challenges! With the objection to always strive for the best and combining craft, creativity, and technology you can join a company that is constantly changing and identifying technologies and ways of working to guarantee success.
My client is looking for a talented Technical Account Manager to join their rapidly growing team.
What you will do:
* Report into the head of professional services and support. You will manage client services for numerous accounts and carry out technology implementation projects for new and existing clients working independently.
* Business engagement: Technical scoping, Project Manage end-to-end system(s) implementation and launch.
* Aiding clients plan and recognize the greatest ways to utilize systems based on their business needs and providing continuing benefit for the client.
What you need:
* An excitement for technology and growing SaaS environments.
* Prince 2 Project Management level.
* 4+ years of experience in Technical Customer Service, Account Management, Business Development, or another client-facing role.
* Amazing communication abilities.
* Strong leadership skills with a collaborative approach.
* Experience working with cross-functional global teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Services) across internal teams, 3rd party suppliers and clients.
* The ability to create system presentation materials, present these and demo 'live' systems
as part of new business pitches.
* Lead full cycle technical scoping, implementation and launch of systems.
Work type: permanent.
Amazing benefits included.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.