£20 | Uxbridge | Contract
Posted 24 days ago
IQ Talent Solutions are delighted to be working with one of our key clients in the hospitality and travel sector, supporting them with the recruitment of a Team Coordinator on an interim basis initially for 9 Months.
Strong levels of organisation and attention to detail will be vital in a role where your workload and priorities will change on a regular basis.
What is expected of the Team Coordinator;
- Team, holidays and out of office calendar management
- Processing team expenses on Concur
- Processing invoices and progressing any payment queries
- Organisation of Team Meetings via VC and face to face, and booking meeting rooms
- Preparing and updating PowerPoint Presentations
- Support team travel bookings via concur
- New starters - organize desk and equipment, inform IT, put together induction packs with key information and schedule an induction timetable with key stakeholders. Complete Concur and Credit Card applications where necessary
- Arrange couriers and taxi's using Preferred Suppliers
- Ordering stationery and office supplies
- Renewing Practical Law subscription and notifying them of leavers and joiners
- Managing Practice Certificate renewal for all UK qualified solicitors
- Reporting any issues with the office and equipment to Facilities and IT
- Proactively update BRR org chart (new joiners, leavers), contacts list, outlook distributions lists etc. and other administrative folders
- Ensure new Suppliers are set up in Peoplesoft and Passport
- Organise birthday card and cake celebration for team members
- Actively encourage participation in events i.e. sports day, Simply cake, Giving for Good volunteering
- Support any logistical arrangements for any BRR overseas guests if required
- Arrange 1:1 catch ups, Quarterley Check in's and end of year reviews
- Actively collaborate with the wider PA/Administrator population to ensure alignment across regions, departments and sharing of best practices.
- Liaising with VP EMEAA East and her PA on budget and other regional admin
What we look for in the Team Coordinator;
- You will have an extensive experience in an administration or coordination role within a similar environment, and have the drive to develop your career.
- You must be able to implement your organisational qualities to high effect and the ability to remain calm under pressure while juggling multiple priorities.
- Excellent organisational skills with an ability to prioritise own workload.
- Experience in organising events, booking travel and accommodation
- Demonstrable competence in the use of standard software packages, (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- High standard of attention to detail.
What the Team Coordinator gets in return;
- £15-£20 per hour
- 9 month Initial Contract
- Excellent Global brand to add to your portfolio
- Great office location
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.