Competitive | London | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted +1 month ago
InterQuest are delighted to be recruiting a Team Assistant on a permanent basis to join our client who are an industry leader in the technology sector. The role will be based in Central London with a 50% hybrid policy. The position will pay a competitive basic salary along with industry leading benefits
What is expected of the Team Assistant?
- Supporting managers with administrative duties
- Inbox and Diary management
- Assisting the Executive Assistant team with administrative duties
- Preparation of any general correspondence, template documents, reports
- All administrative duties, filing, copying etc
What we look for in a Team Assistant?
- Strong administrative experience required
- Strong MS Office knowledge and working experience
- Strong organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbally
- Previous experience working in a TA/PA capacity
What the Team Assistant will receive?
- Competitive basic salary
- Industry leading benefits
- Hybrid working
- Opportunity to work for a leading, global software brand
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.