£120 per day | Denham | Contract
Posted 16 days ago
IQ Talent Solutions are delighted to be working with one of our key clients in the hospitality and travel sector, supporting them with the recruitment of a Team Administrator on an interim basis initially for 6 Months for 2 days per week in our Denham office.
Please note this is a part-time 2 days per week role.
Strong levels of organisation and attention to detail will be vital
What is expected of the Team Administrator;
- Diary management and scheduling of Insurance renewal activities
o Coordination with internal stakeholders and external vendors to arrange meetings
- Compilation of reports
o Risk and Insurance data report consolidation
o Diary management for stakeholder information requests
- Coordination of renewal data and metrics
o Assist with data collection
- Renewal presentation scheduling
o Facilitation of insurance renewal meetings at an external venue
- Report scheduling and distribution
o Support distributing reports to internal stakeholders
- Special project support for Global incident reporting
o Riskonnect 2.0 roll-out, monitoring
What we look for in the Team Administrator;
- You will have extensive experience in an administration or coordination role within a similar environment and have the drive to develop your career.
- You must be able to implement your organisational qualities to high effect and the ability to remain calm under pressure while juggling multiple priorities.
- Excellent organisational skills with an ability to prioritise own workload.
- Experience in organising events, booking travel and accommodation
- Demonstrable competence in the use of standard software packages, (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- High standard of attention to detail.
What the Team Administrator gets in return;
- 2 day per week contract that will work great for someone looking for a parttime role
- £120per day
- 6 Month Initial Contract
- Excellent Global brand to add to your portfolio
- Great office location in Denham
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.